Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products or services, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order with TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc., you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc. as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase if they apply.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges (taxes) may occur.
- All props and decorations are the property of TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc. and are not to be sold.
- All candies remaining on table after the event are to be given to the purchaser.
- Cancellations are needed 48 hours before event and 10% cancellation fee
Notes any changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you. The information you provide is only available to TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc. and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc. to delete or correct the information held about you.
$200 retainer fee down payment is needed to secure a date of your event. Remaining payment is due 14 days prior to the day of the event in check form or by credit card.
All candies remain TJ's Candy Buffet, Inc. property until full payment is made. The props & decorations are property of TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc. and are used for the sole purpose of renting only. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase if applicable.
All transfers conducted through TJ's Candy Buffets, Inc. are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Cancellation: You may cancel the Candy Buffet rental for any reason at any time up to (4) calendar weeks before the scheduled rental date. At that time, the contract will be null and void, but in that event, you will forfeit your Retainer Fee. If you reschedule your event within six months of your cancellation date, your Retainer Fee will not be forfeited but will be applied toward your next event.
Please note that Illinois sales tax (8.25%) will be added to the final billing. If your organization is non-taxable, please provide us with a copy of your Tax letter before invoicing.